Sunday, March 18, 2012

A New Page

Well, today is my last day of freedom! For the past three weeks I have been on Practical Application Component (PAC) time, which is essentially a Spring break with a purpose. All students at Weimar College are required to do it, and some of my activities were, helping with a Health Expo in central California, doing flight school, working, doing several photography and videography projects, and the biggest and most time-consuming, working on our new house. We moved into another house on campus, and it needed a lot of work. This whole construction-and-moving deal occupied most of PAC time, though I did make a very cool video which I am posting on YouTube soon. 

I haven't flown in three weeks because the weather has been very crazy. It was sunny and 70 deg. for a few days and then it started raining for days straight. It poured buckets and never stopped. Our new yard turned into a lake. And then suddenly it stopped raining and started snowing last night hasn't stopped yet!
In the picture below, you can barely see our house through the trees top right. (It's white)

This is the road leading from our house up to the water tower at the highest point on campus. The view from here is incredible and on a clear day you can see the snow-covered Sierra-Nevada mountains at Tahoe
Just thought I'd share that with you. Since I am starting school again tomorrow, I don't know when I can write again. But school only goes for 7 more weeks, and I'll be done with my first year of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment