Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Recent Adventures

Sorry I haven't written in so long, even I can't believe how busy I've been! Even though I have three weeks off of school I still manage to be twice as busy. This school year has been great so far. Being in choir again is awesome! There are only 8 people in the group so it's more like chamber singers, we have a great teacher and we all love to sing. All the other classes are good and it helps that I really like the material.
Since December I have racked up about 10.5 hours of flight time and am supposed to solo in the next few lessons. Have lots of homework like reading through two thick books published by the FAA and studying charts and airspace. The weather has been sorta crazy: fluctuating between 70 deg. and snowing, so I am having a harder time scheduling flights, also I trying to work as much as possible to earn enough money to cover my one-lesson-a-week flying habit.
Also I am so excited my photo books arrived! Three copies of my most recent portfolio entitled "The Human Factor" came in the mail and I sent one to my Grandparents. They loved it! It look really cool, but it took forever to design it on tinyprints.com. Also in print now is the articles I wrote for Young Disciple magazine about the mission trip Granite Bay Church went on in Honduras.
On top of that we are moving to a new house on campus that needs a lot of work and we spent the last few days painting the interior, painting is so much fun! I get to design and do the work on my own bedroom and bathroom, it will probably be a while before it's done but I surely post some pictures!
So I guess you can tell I am busy and excited, hope you are now caught up on everything until the next post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment